New packaging for meat

jayh

Reaction score
Tulip are now packaging their tinned meats in a resealable plastic container. O.K it's not the cheapest on the market but I think the idea is great. I won't cut myself & I can take sealed packs of meat to venues where tins are banned. It's resealable so the bait stays tip top. 5 stars in my book maybe corn will be next.

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Yeah Vambo, I have a couple of tubs in my bait cupboard, I agree it's a great step forward for us, I know the ringpull helped but this is another step in the right direction, now I want them to start cubing it and marinating it in a nice glug too :)

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Where can you get it from?

Morrisons used to be the main seller, but even then it was only in northern stores, not our local. Tulip is the best and was one of the cheapest.

Keith M

Reaction score
That's great news,

At least you don't have to open it and put it into another container first before you take it onto a fishery.

Now we just need to get Tescos, Sainsbury's & Morrisons to stock Tulip in the south.

Last edited:
A

alan whittington

A couple of years ago tesco's started selling 'tulip' products,but not their l.meat,i asked and they gave me plumrose's number(they own tulip apparently),i talked to a gentleman who stated they dont sell tins of tulip l.meat in this country any more,then you fellas from north of Watford gap tell me you can,what a sh*t,ive just told the missus we're moving.;)

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
A couple of years ago tesco's started selling 'tulip' products,but not their l.meat,i asked and they gave me plumrose's number(they own tulip apparently),i talked to a gentleman who stated they dont sell tins of tulip l.meat in this country any more,then you fellas from north of Watford gap tell me you can,what a sh*t,ive just told the missus we're moving.;)
Priorities Alan, I'm sure she'll understand :D

A

alan whittington

Understand,my missus,huh she doesnt grasp the meaning of words begining with a U,specially on a Thursday,ugh,she just hit me again.;)