Rye hill coarse lake, Milcombe, Oxon

geggsnick

Reaction score
Hi Anybody fish here?
been targeting the water over summer and really like it, started off with the carp but now after discovering a few nice perch and Roach i reckon i'm going to stick with these two species for the winter, anyone got any helpful advice to avoid the carp and target these two species?
Water is generally shallow at one end, duck weed in the margins with a few deep pockets in the middle and reasonably clear and about 1 acre in size.
cheers

richoxon

Reaction score
Thats in my village, but never fished it, but i wouldnt mind giving it a go sometime.Next time your going up there, give us a shout and ill come for a walk down there.

Have you ever fished Rogers lakes in the village ? fernhill farm or something like that

geggsnick

Reaction score
Thats in my village, but never fished it, but i wouldnt mind giving it a go sometime.Next time your going up there, give us a shout and ill come for a walk down there.

Have you ever fished Rogers lakes in the village ? fernhill farm or something like that

Is that the lakes behind the farm? If so i've wondered around it but not tried it. I'm more into ryhill as it seems fairly natural and thAt place looked like a brown puddle in the ground with not much scenery!, no idea what 's in it though, any good?

Last edited: