Doncaster

Sam Morris

Reaction score
Hi all, i'm going fishing this saturday and i usually fish at lindholme, ranskill or hayfield. I am now looking for a change, i was wondering if anybody new of any other good commercial fisheries in the Doncaster area?
Thanks alot

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

Try Bank End.

The big lake has a few genuine Crucians and some big roach

Matt Brown

Reaction score
Bank End is good, but it's full of F1's now.

Millionaire Micks' (Woodhouse Grange) near Hatfield Woodhouse and Tyram Hall (near Lindhome Prison) are worth a visit too.

Lodge Farm near Scrooby Top might be worth a go but there's far too many rules there for my liking.

S

swordsy

Woodhouse grange is good but the baillifs a cock!

Fished it a lot a couple of seasons back and during one extremly cold day with nobody on the bank my dad moved pegs to get the wind off his hands as he has white finger, well the baillif went off alarming threatening to ban us and the likes, never been back and he can thank his lucky stars my father had just had a triple by-bass otherwise I would have given him the biggest kicking of his life, miserable jobsworth d*ckhead.

why limit yourself to commercials?

S

swordsy

Anyway, if by the luck of the Gods the baillif has dropped dead the place holds some good bream and nice hybrids.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
I only went there once and got a telling off for parking in the wrong place when trying to find where to pay my day ticket money. There were no signs so how did I know?

Still, the fishing was good - if you like that sort of thing.

J

john ledger

Why dont you try the canal at Misterton,ok its not a commercial but its stuffed with fish and you can have the bank to youself,plenty of tench showing. I fished it Sat and had one over 4lb plus plenty of other fish. If you fish canal fish tight to far bank just off shadow with caster and maggot

Sam Morris

Reaction score
Thanks alot guys, i don't know why i only wanted commercials...just a thing i guess.

D

DAZ

try clearwater lakes just down the road from ranskill only been open a short while and stuffed full of fish.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Lee , now you are part of the angling literatti you will have to moderate your posts!