Not Again

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Of course,it might just've been luck.......................!!

ps What did he(this Clarke chap)catch anyway-I must be the only one who doesn't know-was it more than a pound?

(He's probably waited for 50-plus posts to have someone ask the question!!!!!)He!He!

......................I suppose I could say I(sort of) know someone(fairly)famous.....I now know two famous people 'cos I know Bob Hoskins as well,from way back...BUT I don't know the angling chappie who is a better fisherman than **** Walker!!

Last edited:

journo_greg

Reaction score
Why should they ask you Ray? Didn't Terry take the photo? Therefore his copywrite... He being friends with AT, they probably just get on with it...
As to why they still print it, it's still the biggest-ever roach from a river and therefore a historic capture.
You could always have put it back and never told a soul......

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Why should they ask you Ray? Didn't Terry take the photo? Therefore his copywrite... He being friends with AT, they probably just get on with it...
As to why they still print it, it's still the biggest-ever roach from a river and therefore a historic capture.
You could always have put it back and never told a soul......

Blimey mate,

I know things were a bit slow when you were at the AT, but i thought you would have got out of that now......:wh this has been done and dusted.

The pics used by AT, were mine, not Terry's, Terry has his own, The AT should ask, as they dont have the copy right...

I could have put it back, and at times wish i had, those times are when it keeps coming up in the press so long after it happened.

Still as i say, this has been done and dusted.