Congratulations to Martin Bowler

J

jason fisher

just read in todays daily star that said mr bowler has had a brace of perch for the camera while filming with hugh miles going, 4-5 and 5-4, they looks lovely and from a river too.

so congratulations to him on that one.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Looking forward to the series. There are some superb fish caught including a 3lb Stour roach to Terry Lampard.Anyone know when its likely to be shown?

darkuser80

Reaction score
When Martin Bowler gave his talk at the NEC Yesterday, he stated that the release would be in 2008, as they have a bit more filming to do, then Hugh will take a year to edit the material.

Y

yoggy

Got to agree Jason,a great bit of fishing,super Perch,at only 30 odd years old Mr Bowler is a very talented all-round angler,in my opinion one of the best in the country.[if not the best?]

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Congratulations to Martin, wonderful fish.

Matty C

Reaction score
Hi guys

Ive been out of the country this past week, so Im unawares of the fishing news recently, tryin to catch up now..

Does anyone know where, if at all, Ican see these pics of the new series.. ?

Would love to see some big stripies.

Cheers guys

Matt

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

What a catch!
Can't wait to see the series.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
Matt, I think there's going to be a proper write up in tomorrows' Angling Times.

Matty C

Reaction score
ok.. cheers Matt..

Think Im going to go big perch fishing tomorrow.. fancy getting me a few 2lb'ers.. maybe a 3.. n even maybe a new pb if Im lucky.. good time of year for em I understand..

Will have to buy a mag though later on if I can

Cheers again for the help Matt

Bill Maitland

Reaction score
Spoke to Martin about the catch at Go Fishing and he was well pleased that they had got it on film.
I think Martin has caught more 4lb plus perch than anyone.