Canal Fishing - is it falling out of favour?

bangme33

Reaction score
the leeds and liverpool canal is 10 mins from my house, but only snag is the snags lots of em bikes,tyres,shopping trollies, need i say more, used to fish them a lot but got fed up of loosing tackle all the time

rains

Reaction score
the leeds and liverpool canal is 10 mins from my house, but only snag is the snags lots of em bikes,tyres,shopping trollies, need i say more, used to fish them a lot but got fed up of loosing tackle all the time
know any good spots m8

bangme33

Reaction score
best place i found m8 was in burnley where the old clock tower used to be trafalger street also parking there as well just after the small bridge had a nice bronze bream good plenty eels and large perch and roach

rains

Reaction score
best place i found m8 was in burnley where the old clock tower used to be trafalger street also parking there as well just after the small bridge had a nice bronze bream good plenty eels and large perch and roach
thanks bud

rains

Reaction score
no probs u hardly see any 1 and the water bailiff hardly eva shows up
lol just the way i like it i have a EA licence but there is no way am paying to fish there when the canal need cleaning to say the least

bangme33

Reaction score
if you want a good days fishing on a mixed fishery theres lowerhouse lodge here its an old mill lodge good head of carp bream tench roach pike perch skimmers iam there from 6am tomoz got my pb there last wk 25lb mirror thats 5 quid to fish no snags n that

rains

Reaction score
if you want a good days fishing on a mixed fishery theres lowerhouse lodge here its an old mill lodge good head of carp bream tench roach pike perch skimmers iam there from 6am tomoz got my pb there last wk 25lb mirror thats 5 quid to fish no snags n that
thanks that some where i will bear in mind when i get me car sorted to far away at the moment