Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: JRC chair

My JRC chair back is bending (can't imagine why!). Can anyone help me with contact details to try and get a spare.

M
    WWF = 170,000 members, PETA = 750,000 members, RSPB = 1,000,000 members..... Angling Trust maybe 10,000.....

They are based in Diss. Address is Unit 4 Redgrave Business Centre Gallows Hill Redgrave Diss IP22 1RZ. Google for a phone number.

first port of call though should be the place that sold it to you.

Eric Hayes Guest

JRC Products

Matthew the Contact details are on the left.

This is the Number for their Spares Dpt: 01527-510570

Thanks Eric, haven't seen you for a while, hope all is well.
    WWF = 170,000 members, PETA = 750,000 members, RSPB = 1,000,000 members..... Angling Trust maybe 10,000.....

Tried the spares department (part of Shakespeare it seems?). Chair is too old to get spares apparently. Decider was what colour the tube was; when I said frosted aluminium that was it. When I end up lying on my back I'll have to buy a new one!

Matthew, Just bought a Frank Warwick Trakker chair with arms.37.99 + postage from WWW.kenttackle.com It arrived the next day as they said it would.It's very comfortable and the legs adjust from 30cm to 50cm.Worth a look.

Eric Hayes Guest

No problem Matthew, any time. I've been down stream more this season that's why you ain't seen much of me. I'm still there just not in the same places )