Wychwood Rogue 2 piece suit

Andrew Turton

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am in need of a new jacket and bib & brace
And I have been looking at the wychwood rogue suit, Have any of you chaps got one or know if they are any good. Thanks for any help.

Robbie H

Reaction score
Had a gander in the local shop. Look's good but sorry can't advise. But I do have the two piece Prologic Wilderness jacket and bib & brace. Very warm and into my second season and no faults.

David Rogers 3

Reaction score
The Rogue outfit is excellent value for money, but the Extremis is even better. You should find it on sale for under ?100. I bought a set last winter and it kept me warm on one of the rare freezing days we had in February.

I haven't needed to wear it with the fleece so far this winter!

S

Sean Meeghan

I've got an Extremis as well and I can't fault it. It isn't the warmest of suits, as it only has a microfleece lining, but you can wear an extra layer underneath in cold weather. The Rogue has thicker padding and a different outer fabric. I tried them both and preferred the Extremis which cost me about ?80.

Philip Willan

Reaction score
http://www.chapmansangling.co.uk/acatalog/Wychwood_Clothing_Packages.html

This is the best offer ive seen so far, you get the jacket, the bib and brace and the fleece, all other places replace the fleece with a hoody.

I have to say the fleece is one of the nicest things ive worn, i have a buaghaus fleece and this beats it hands down. The jacket is lovely, keeps you very warm, so warm i havnt had to use both togethor.

I havnt tried the bib and brace yet, but the rogue ones were very nice and the extermis are alot thiner but with more insulation as far as i can see, and they can be converted to trousers

Andrew Turton

Reaction score
Thanks for the info lads, I will have to find a tackle shop near me that sells them so I can see for myself, any mor opinions would be helpful, ta.

A

Andy "the Dog" Nellist (SAA) (ACA)

Use a Sundridge bracken myself with a sundridge sleepskin fleece underneath. Very light, warm, quiet when you move and totally waterproof.