New Centrepin Box

Bob Hornegold

Reaction score
For the lads who are hooked on the Centrepin Drug !

I came across an advert for the Holland&Wilkinson Hydraglide with Wooden Box !

£29.99+£5.95p&p

Holland_Wilkinson_Hydraglide_ReelBox_002.jpg

View image in gallery

Give the Pin away to someone who is starting or put it up as an End Of Season Club Prize !!

Bob

Last edited:

audi

Reaction score
Looks lovely. How on earth do you cast with one? You can't trot downstream all the time. It must be the only piece of angling kit I've never used or owned.

Sean Meeghan

Reaction score
Looks lovely. How on earth do you cast with one? You can't trot downstream all the time. It must be the only piece of angling kit I've never used or owned.

I find that contrary to what Bob says, you're best throwing the box away and fishing with the reel :w

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you think it's valuable? I got a few knocked up at work by this bloke in the fitting shop:D

In your case i'd throw the box and keep the reel. When I got mine off that bloke in the fitting shop I didn't want the box ;).

I notice the bubble wrap under the box :rolleyes: :D. Sean, do you use the reel ? I use mine and had some great fun with it this summer trotting for barbel. One mistake alot of people make with pins like that is they just stick em in a cubloard / cabinet and never use em. Chris tells everyone, he makes em to use :).

Sean Meeghan

Reaction score
That's Chris's dining room table under the bubble wrap!

The reel isn't mine and he noticed the bulge in my jacket pocket when I was leaving, so I don't have one.:(

Bob Hornegold

Reaction score
Lets just make it clear !!

The Box in my picture is worth having, the Reel that comes in the box is not !!

Bob