Hemp in Flask

Robert Woods

Reaction score
I use a flask to prepare a bit of hemp. Will it get spicy & hot if I add some papikra...? What else can I add to 'pep' it up.

agamemnon

Reaction score
yeah paprika or chilli powder will work for you. my wife refusses to allow me to boil hemp in the kitchen so i use a large bucket with a lid and fill with water from the kettle add a little chilli powder and leave in the utility room over night then swap the water, takes a couple of days to get it sorted

PitsfordPirate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I use a little 'accidental' mix, works a treat, bought a large spice rack in a charity auction, stuck it in the garage for a couple of years and rediscovered it, all the spices out of date, so emptied them into a large zip-seal bag; powdered Ginger, Paprika, Tandoori Masala, Chilli, Mixed Spice, Curry, Turmeric and Chinese 5 Spice, all mixed up.

Couple of tea spoons does the trick, I'll never buy prepared spicy hemp ever again, the cost is ludicrous.

All the herbs I dumped, however got the Cumin seeds, Coriander seeds, Pimento seeds, Mustard seeds, Cloves, Sesame seeds, Poppy seeds and Pepper corns, stuck them in the food processor for a minute and hey presto, a very sweet smelly oily semi-dry concoction for adding to a method mix.

The Pirate.