Angling Holidays

D

Darren Paige

Im thinking of taking an angling holiday this year. Does anybody know of any angling holiday centers. Any information would be gratefully received.

C

Cheese Paste

I'm off to White Acres in June. Loads of fish stuffed lakes and good beer and entertainment. That'll do me!

S

Stewart Moss

Darren, I recommend a boating holiday on the Norfolk Broads, brilliant fun, eg I've been 3 years running.
Plenty of Roach, Perch, Pike, Rudd, Bream, Eels etc to catch...

P

Paul Kendall

depending on where you want to go and how much you want to spend you would try Anglers World Holidays on 01246 221717,Anglers Abroad on 01246 240836, Angling Travel on 01263 761602.

Or I've got some good contacts in South Africa if u fancy going there.

A

Andy WEATHERLEY

Hi darren
I agree with cheese paste white acres is very good been going for seven years.
I have also tried the Norfolk Broads in bungalows on the river bank at Potter Heigham, and hired a boat for a week both i can recommend.There is also a place in shropshire i am going to try this year called Netley Hall. You can find this holiday on the net at www.netleyhall.co.uk
Phone number for potter heigham bungalows is 01692 580496 ring for brochure.
hope this helps
andy

N

Nigel Dalton

I've been to a place called Molengroet in Holland the last two years on the trot and was spoilt for choice between a number of good ponds and canals but the best was the local "Mere" at the back of the Hotel. Booked through Anglers world and had a cracking time. Worst thing was no Guinness which may prompt a return to Ireland next year. This year however I fancy the River Avon in Hampshire. Anybody got any favourite spots down there?