waterproof trousers

stikflote

Reaction score
hello
all ,im after some good waterproof overtrousers ,i was soaked to skin yesterday went straight ones i was wearing ,must be light weight ,any suggestions please thanks

W

Wolfman Woody

BE VERY CAREFUL if you want the Daiwa Wilderness overtrousers!

Terrific quality, but the sizes are all to cock! Try them before you buy them!

B

Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)

i masage my legs in baby oil and wear normall trousers but dont wear wellies they fill up quick

E

Eric Hayes

The Soldier 95 Goretex over trousers take some beating. & at about 10 to 15 quid a go so does the price. Try Ebay.

R

Robert Woods (ACA)

I've got the nylon version of said soldier 95 trousers...kept me dry today on banks of River Dane used with 95 gortex coat.

stikflote

Reaction score
ive not been able to find these soldier95 trousers on E bay ive been looking tho i dont really want camo but do want to keep dry

ian geddes 2

Reaction score
Try surplusandadventure.com I have the coat and trousers ,really light and waterporoof

T

The Monk

I must admit I have the camo army gortex, brilliant and I had these given to me

E

Eric Hayes

You can get them in green but they are German issue and you will pay about ?25- for a pair. I have a pair of them but I only wear them for best.

R

Robert Woods (ACA)

Monk,
Got mine off Saturday's market at Earlestown near Newton-Le-Willows.

stikflote

Reaction score
Hi Trisantona,
cant get that site to open is address correct ,being told I Ecan not display this page, thanks

Trisantona

Reaction score
I think the address is correct but i can't seem to log on to it,been looking through a pile of old mags and will look through some more tommorow then let you have phone no.

S

Steve Eddy

Hi there Stik,I`ve been wearing a set from Sundridge for over 3 years and there still 100% waterproof.Can`t fault them