Marukyu groundbaits

Judas Priest

Reaction score
Has anyone any feed back on the groundbait this company produces?

Not looking for specific own mixes but more a generalisation as to what does what. How the stuff mixes, which one will explode out of the feeder,river recomendations etc.
Had a good look around their website but still a bit confused.

If anyone is so kind then can you either post here or PM me.

red creel

Reaction score
The only place i have seen a comphrensive range of this gear is Apollo Angling at Marsh Farm which is about an hour's drive from here.More locally only one shop carries this brand and a very limited range at that.Was wondering how the price stacks up against the big boys in the groundbait market such as Sensas and VDE?

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd be interested too. Other than maybe the krill powder it doesn't seem to be moving very quickly from the shelves of my local tackle shop.

I might be wrong Sean, but this seems to me like a very pricey, gimmicky ground bait, and I have noticed that while brands like Sonubait and Dynamite are flying off the shelves in one tackle shop I use (Coppull Anglers) folk are leaving this stuff well alone. The prices of some of the additives are extortionate.

Judas Priest

Reaction score
Cheers guys (and those who have sent a PM) thanks for your observations and comments. Price isn't an issue, just looking for something a little different (that's if it is) from the usual Sonubaits, Dynamite etc and this appeared to fit the bill.
Trouble with trying something without getting a little inside info first is that the waters I fish have a low density of barbel and I don't really fancy sitting there all season with a **** mix.