Welcome Polish Anglers

• Thread starter Baz (Angel of the North)
  • Start date
B

Baz (Angel of the North)

I think it’s about time we started to get to know our Polish angling friends a little better.

There have been things said on this forum and other forums in the past, which I am sure a lot of it is untrue. We only get to hear of the bad guys.

So if there are any Polish chaps or ladies looking in, please feel free to join in these discussions. I am sure that there is a lot we can learn from each other.

I must say that I didn’t feel too happy last night when I learned of one Polish chap who was asking for help in a tackle shop. And that he may have been a little nervous about joining a fishing website. All I can say is that I am sure you will be made most welcome on here. So there you have it. Come and join us.

What say you lads?

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Baz there is good and bad every were now. And am sure that we all have skeletons in our own cupboards. And as I,ve said, Do not judge a book by it,s cover.

And am sure that we will all welcome any nationality to the F M site.

Jimmy.

keora

Reaction score
They may not have the time to join the website. If you are an immigrant and have limited knowledge of the local language then you have to work long hours to earn a reasonable wage, especially since many seem to work in agriculture or catering. And if you have to share a house with many other people, your room may not be secure enough to keep an expensive pc.

Joey

Reaction score
If we can put up with Baz we will welcome anyone. I'm looking forward to seeing all the Warrington Anglers signs in Polish.

B

Baz (Angel of the North)

To nobody in particular.

English anglers are all squeeky clean then are they? Yeah right, tell me about them.

I was rather hopeing for a more positive attitude To our Polish angling friends. And there are plenty of them about.

Just think of how much you enjoy your own fishing. How would you like to be on the outside? Just for once, try and think of how much better things could be if some of us learned to think a little before condeming them.

There are anglers like some on here who go fishing because they enjoy it full stop. Then there are anglers who not only go fishing but take the time to look at the bigger picture, instead of being securely wrapped up in their own false little world.

Joey

Reaction score
I don't think your going to get very many bights on this bait Baz.

I think that anglers will welcome any race, colour or crede so long as they abide by the rules and do not attempt to impose their values on the rest of us. I also believe that that does not just apply to anglers.

Reaction score
Baz, for once I think your spot on, I would love to see more Polish anglers on the bank especially if they look like this click

I bet you she's good with a rod and tackle

B

Baz (Angel of the North)

I don't want to sound selfish or come across as wanting something for nothing. But us English anglers do need your help.

Just think of the enormous benefits it would have in the long run if more Polish anglers joined in our discussions and we had a better understanding of each other. Not only that, it would go a long way in breaking down the language and lifestyle barrier.

I for one would welcome these chaps onto my waters. If there are any Polish anglers reading this thread, and are willing to help us out, then feel free to contact me through the messageing service at the bottom of each post. Or better still, take the plunge and reply to this thread.

B

Baz (Angel of the North)

Come on lads. Be serious for a while. This forum is well known for making the changes that really count. Do your best to encourage Polish anglers to join in and offer their help. God only knows we do need it.

Joey

Reaction score
Perhaps the techies could arrange to have a translate button so that we can switch between Polish and English. It would, however, have to work for every other language, otherwise we might be accused of racial discrimination.

Reaction score
There you go cocker, Baz's original thread converted to Polish,

JA pomyśleć it’s nareszcie my rozpoczęty stać się wobec znać nasz Polski wędkarstwo przyjaciele nieco polepszyć. Tam zostały rzeczy powiedziany u ten forum i inny forum w ten miniony , który JA jestem pewny dużo to jest niezgodny z prawdą. My tylko dostać wobec słyszeć od ten zły faceci. Tak jeśli tu są wszelki Polski zautomatyzowany system płatności Izby Rozrachunkowej albo panie patrząc w , podobać się czuć wolny wobec wziąć udział tych dyskusje. JA jestem pewny ów tu jest dużo my puszka metalowa nauczyć się z siebie nawzajem. Muszę powiedzieć ów JA nie zrobił czuć także zadowolony ubiegłej nocy podczas JA uczony od jeden Polski handlowiec który był pytając pod kątem współpracownik w pewien przymocować sklep. I ów on maj zostały nieco nerwowy około łączący pewien rybołóstwo pajęczyny. Wszystko JA puszka metalowa powiedzieć jest ów JA jestem pewny będziesz być wykonane najliczniejszy mile widziany u tutaj. I kropka masz ono. Przyjść i przyłączyć się nam. Co powiedzieć ty chłopcy?

Now are there any of them Polish Hotties out there, or in Polish Teraz jesteście tam wszelki od im Polski Hotties na zewnątrz tam

ANDY SKI

Reaction score
Hi Baz. I am polish but there is one problem I have joined already about a year ago. If you want, I can teach you how to cook fish on the bank of the river (only joking).

Joey

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>ANDY SKI wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Hi Baz. I am polish but there is one problem I have joined already about a year ago. If you want, I can teach you how to cook fish on the bank of the river (only joking).</blockquote>

Hello Andy, do you have a good recipe for carp? I'm a member of WAA and their waters are full of the bloody things, get in the way of proper fishing.

While your on, have you tried barbel yet? are they worth knocking on the head?/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

ANDY SKI

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Baz (Angel of the North) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

I don't want to sound selfish or come across as wanting something for nothing. But us English anglers do need your help.

Just think of the enormous benefits it would have in the long run if more Polish anglers joined in our discussions and we had a better understanding of each other. Not only that, it would go a long way in breaking down the language and lifestyle barrier.

<u>I for one would welcome these chaps onto my waters</u>. If there are any Polish anglers reading this thread, and are willing to help us out, then feel free to contact me through the messageing service at the bottom of each post. Or better still, take the plunge and reply to this thread.BAZ am I invited ?
</blockquote>

Andy M

Reaction score
Well said Baz: I'm half Polish, but do not speak the language /forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif, does that count?