Daiwa Auto Harrier, Spare spools offered.

Risque Manoofus

Reaction score
Ive had several serious sort outs with my gear over the last couple of years.

During the last one I came across a couple of spare spools from my old Daiwas. I dont havethese reels anymore and it would be wasteful to just throw these awayas they were expensive and top of the range in their day. These are for the black graphite 1650s auto harrier with the auto bailarm. Theres a good chance I may even still find a reel suitable for spares or repair.

If anyone still has one of these reels and would like these spools pleasesend me their address I will post them off .

Jon Jagger

Reaction score
Risque - I have the 1657 auto bale arm. Lovely reel. Will it fit that? If so how do I send you my address? I'd prefer not to post it for all to see....

Risque Manoofus

Reaction score
I think your right and Im talking cobblers Jon. I think it was 1657 and not 1650 as I originaly said. Your welcome to them mate.Just pm me your address and I will get them on the way on Tuesday as Im fishing tomorrow.

Jon Jagger

Reaction score
How can I pm you? From my inbox I hit the Compose Message button, enter Risque Manoofus in the To field and it says you don't accept private messages....