Hempseed bread

M

Mark Birchall

Has anyone ever used it and if so is it any good. Its made by La Sirene.
In its current state its as heavy and a s large as a house brick so i am assuming you may have to soak it for a while but i don't know. I never took french at school so can't make head or tail of the instructions.. Any ideas......

J

John Pleasance

If you are talking about what I think you are talking about I saw some of these in my local tackle shop a few years ago.

Shape and size was as you say like a house brick,wrapped in paper like a parcel.

I was told the idea was to lob them in just as they were,and then fish down the line of the current below them,they dissolve over a period of time,thats fine of course if you can throw them accurately.

It didn't sound like my sort of thing so I left them in the shop.

Can't really say any more about them.

K

Kevan Farmer

Have you considered making your own? There is no need to get your hands dirty nowadays because we have those wonderful devices called bread machines. If you can make boilies then you can make whatever bread you want with one of these machines. Dump the ingredients in the tin, press the button and that's it. 2 hours later a perfect loaf. Oh, you could also try making plain ordinary bread with one but be warned, you'll not want to go back to shop bought stuff. Since we had ours I cannot stand the rubbish offered by the shops or even instore bakeries.

Kevan

A

Ashe Hurst

Mymum used to bake bread at home in the oven every morning when i was a kidd,still urge for the smell,will have to get a bread baking thingy.

Ive used hemp pellets close in,but no good in a catapult,pva bag worked ok at range.
I asume a house brick size mega hemp pellet will do the same job,but deliver more of it.
Hemp in compressed form tends to be crushed,so i compliment it with frenzied hemp seed or any other brand as im not too fussy.