Kingsbury Water Park

G

Gary Wilson

Can anyone give any tips or advice on Kingsbury Water Park. I'm lead to believe there are some nice Tench and Bream to be had. Looking on the A-Z there is a lot of water to fish. Can anyone give any tips on location/baits/ban's/hot pegs etc etc. Anything will be more than I know now!!

S

Shrek

The only bit of inforamtion I can give you is that I don't believe you are allowed to fish with anything lighter than 5lb breaking strain line.

D

disco dan

Gary i live near to kingbury water park and i fishit a lot i have just sent another member a load of info so if you want to no all about it email me and i will gove you the run down as to much info to post on the forum.

dan

C

Curly

Gary

I'm the other member that Dan is on about. I had a walk round the Water Park last Saturday, it took all of 4 1/2 hours to fully walk round !!!! The place is massive.

I intend trying it in 2 weeks time as I have a week off work. All the lakes look excellent but the ones I was most impressed with was Mill Pond and Swan Pool.

TL

Neil

G

Gary Wilson

5lb breaking strain min!! Must be some monsters in there...

Dan, Anything would be appreciated!

C

Curly

Gary

It's ?2.20 to enter the Car Park and you have to get a day ticket out of the machine in the fishing cabin, it's ?1.80 for a ticket.

C

Curly

Gary

One more thing, take the right change with you. You have to have the exact change to enter the Car Park, the shop will give you change for your day ticket if you haven't got the right amount.

D

disco dan

I forgot to tell you that neil sorry.ahve emailed you gary with details 5lb line is
ok for feeder fishing.I have had tench to 7 and bream to 9 and there are large carp in the mill upto 30lb so chance of a bigun.

G

Gary Wilson

Thanks fellas. One last question, it sounds asthough the car park and day ticket machine are self service. Can I start fishing at what ever time I like then?