Have you got yours yet ?

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ordered my rod licence on line via the EA site and the Post Office delivered in two days!
Rod Fishing Licences from the Post Office

Beware you don't go for this lot, they will charge and extra £11 :mad:

"Rodlicence.net offers you third party data processing services, for which we charge a service and administration fee of £5 for short-term licences and £11 for full licences"

Last edited:

sam vimes

Reaction score
Yes, the email renewal reminder arrived last weekend. The licences dropped through my letterbox on Wednesday.

paul80

Reaction score
I ordered mine the other day, then got an e.mail to say they where having issues and there would be a delay in sending it. That was through the EA and the Post Office site.

Hope I get it in time for the first, I have just joined my first club so will be wanting to hit their waters from the off.

Paul

sam vimes

Reaction score
I ordered mine the other day, then got an e.mail to say they where having issues and there would be a delay in sending it. That was through the EA and the Post Office site.

Hope I get it in time for the first, I have just joined my first club so will be wanting to hit their waters from the off.

Paul

It doesn't matter if you don't get it. Provided you've paid for it, and have the reference number(s) you should have got when doing so, you are covered.

steph mckenzie

Reaction score
I haven't had one for the past 2 seasons, looking forward to getting one towards the end of this month, might just manage to get a few days fishing in when the better weather arrives. I am really kind of excited and looking forward to it ..... just like a kid at xmas :D

flightliner

Reaction score
I get mine by standing order Fred. It came on thursday just before the season closed . Pikey pic on it this year but still think they are cheap n naasty and cant be more than a few pence to make em a bit more substantial.

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have paid for mine direct debit for some years now they send me a letter in january asking if I want a licence for the coming year and if I do not contact them I get my new licence in the second week in march this year it came on march 14th.

tikka

Reaction score
for the past few years I've had mine online, however, when I tried to renew mine I couldn't until I receive my renewal e.mail, & to date I've not received it.:confused:

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I get mine by standing order Fred. It came on Thursday just before the season closed . Pikey pic on it this year

Ditto, and it comes out of the household bill account (don't tell the wife).

B

binka

Just checked back and I renewed mine via a Post Office email reminder on the 10th March with a receipt to say I would receive it in a couple of days but I haven't received it as yet.

I have just had an EA reminder email though today? :confused:

Not overly fussed as I have the receipt for the licence but it would be nice to have the licence instead of having to print and carry the receipt :rolleyes:

dorsetandchub

Reaction score
Laminate mine every year. Couple of years back, it went in the laminator and didn't come out so on a quiet night shift, major surgery on the laminator and got my corrugated licence for the year back. Ho hum.

MRWELL

Reaction score
Not got mine yet but do have the reminder for the two i need to fish (the wife fishes as well)..the weather has made it almost impossible for us to go fishing for a wile and me still on the mend from cancer treatment it has to be warm weather for me to go...i always get mine from the Post office and never have any problems,as soon has you pay for your licence you are covered to fish but you do need to keep the receipt and take it with you as proof.

XIII13

Reaction score
I did it online two weeks ago.

I got the email straight away but no licence yet, not really a problem though .

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

split shot

Reaction score
I've got my receipt numbers saved on my iPad in the unlikely event that I need them.

paul80

Reaction score
Still not had mine yet, I suppose I will now have to laminate the printout of the confirmation e.mail as proof.

Can't stick a laminated A4 in my wallet though, good job there is an A4 pocket in my tackle bag, I always wondered why it had one :eek:mg:

Paul