River Lune

• Thread starter Willie John Russell
  • Start date
W

Willie John Russell

I would like to fish the River Lune in the coming season, either on a Day ticket or 'open' club book, and am seeking any information and advice on access, contacts, tactics.
Any and all help will be appreciated. Cheers.

J

john conway

If you want to join a club then you can get some information by looking at the Lansil Anglers web page at http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/clubs/lansil or look at “in your swim” on fishingmagic home page, then click on Clubs, then do a search using the post code which is LA1 3PE. The membership is open and a coarse and sea trout ticket cost ?30. Day tickets are available from any of the local tackle shops. The Environmental Agency also has a day ticket stretch for coarse fishing from the wire in Lancaster to just below the Lancaster Canal aqueduct. If you can make it up one evening I don’t mind walking the Lansil stretch and showing you around and I can advise on some of the tactics used, just drop me an email.

W

Willie John Russell

Thanks for the help John. Checked on the sites you mentioned and the Lansil Angling Club looks promising.
I also appreciate the offer to show me around and have posted you an e-mail to this end. Cheers.