Aldi's green bag is back

MarkTheSpark

Reaction score
At £10.99, a great way to sub-divide your tackle into pike, chub/barbel, etc, so you don't end up humping all your stuff down the bank. So good for back p[ain sufferers, like me.

BTW, don't get these in saltwater but, if you do, give them a wash afterwards; the zips can seize solid.

C

chefster

I bought one of these 3 years ago for my hook pellets,boilies,pva bags etc and its still going strong:D

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Thanks Mark

Just got back from my local, the bags are flying off the shelf! Excellent bit of kit that will suit me fine.

Also bought a couple of pairs of trousers and....:)

.... a pair of boots (perfectly suitable for summer stalking) :) and....

... a fly vest :)

Got change from £50 :cool:

Two guys were clearing out the bait packs, look out for them at the local car boot for twice the price or your local carp lake could be heading for a mass baiting session! :eek:mg:

angler_jack

Reaction score
Just pooped into mine on the way home, picked up a bag and a jumper for 20 quid, bag seem good value and the jumper doesn't look half bad.

B

binka

Just bagged meself one too :)omg:) along with a pair of polarising sunglasses... never owned a pair before so it'll be interesting to see how they perform, cracking little bag for the money :)

Cheers Mark.

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by angler_jack View Post
Just pooped into mine on the way home, picked up a bag and a jumper for 20 quid, bag seem good value and the jumper doesn't look half bad.

I'm amazed they served you.

If they don't you just have to kick up a stink.