coarse fishign answer

daji

Reaction score
Havent seen it on the shelves yet. I'll pop into Tesco tomorrow and if they have it pick up a copy. Is it any good?

Terry D

Reaction score
Yes, but just flicked through it for now. Somehow I don't think it'll do too well. You can get the vast majority of your answers from this website instead of the opinion of a single 'named' angler. Don't think I'll be wasting any more of my money but novices may find it useful.

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Yes, but just flicked through it for now. Somehow I don't think it'll do too well. You can get the vast majority of your answers from this website instead of the opinion of a single 'named' angler. Don't think I'll be wasting any more of my money but novices may find it useful.

Thanks
That's kind of what I was thinking

vort

Reaction score
I came back to fishing last year after a long break. Monthly magazines were useful in getting me back up to speed with the latest jargon and techniques.
I have stopped buying them now and, instead, spend the same amount of money on second hand fishing books. My latest purchase, Brian Clarke's 'On Fishing' has given me hours of entertainment. You can find a used copies at a well known online book seller for one penny plus postage. Much better value, for me, than a glossy mag full of adverts.