fishing licence just arrived

aebitim

Reaction score
My licence also arrived this morning, purchased 31/3 from memory.

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
it must've been a mass post-in as mine also arrived this morning! I signed it and then put in my fishing jacket probably never to be seen again until this time next year.

What it is to be legal once more.....................

john step

Reaction score
I have a Direct Debit with them and it always arrives on time. They even knew when I was entitled to the reduced concession rate without me asking for it.

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Such is the importance of the licence I didn't even bother printing off the email saying I'd paid , on the rare chance I get asked for my licence I'll tell them to check their database

Steve2020

Reaction score
A friend of mine had to wait 6 weeks for his, terrible service

Sent from mobile using tapatalk

sumtime

Reaction score
Done mine on line, renewal, you can fish immediately so no worries, just mention yer number, I've never been asked ever in all the years I've fished.

flightliner

Reaction score
Like John Step, direct debit, had mine weeks now, no probs, if I didnt receive it I, d still go fishing and if asked and couldnt show one to a baillif How can they prosecute, not your fault surely.

jack sprat

Reaction score
From what I can figure they probably do a daily batch run of printing, doing say up to 10,000 or 20,000 in a run. It seems that on several days there were problems with the run but due to the logistics involved - you can't squeeze in another run when you are at capacity - the reruns have had to wait until they have caught up with the general mass of runs at the start of the year - late March to late April, and that now it has quietened down they've been able to catch up.