Can you recommend good You Tube channels

retrobob

Reaction score
I've been really enjoying The Totally Awesome Fishing Show and Go Fishing online. Can anyone recommend other good You Tube channels? I am interested in all types of course fishing.

slaphead

Reaction score
Check out Stewart Bloor, DomFishingUK, Steven W Hawkins or Fishing TV.

dead peg

Reaction score
From the waters edge .Phil Ringer (feeder fishing) ,Bob Nudd & Matt Hayes all have longer tutorial vids

john step

Reaction score
I have been watching a bit more on You tube this last month. Just watch your use as BT emailed warning me of my use and wanting more cash:eek:mg:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just been watching a few snippets from a very old tv series "Passion for Angling" with Chris Yates and his pal Bob, not particulary educational but a sheer joy to watch, just needed Alan Bennet to do the commentary.

retrobob

Reaction score
Yea A Passion for Angling is fantastic, was really popular back in they day even outside of the angling community (it was shown on terrestrial tv). It had a VHS release at the time and then from the 2000s when eBay came around it started to sell for quite a bit. I think there were bootlegged DVDs for sale but fortunately it got a proper DVD release a few years back - mine arrived in the post the other day :) www.passionforangling.imfo

john step

Reaction score
Just been watching a few snippets from a very old tv series "Passion for Angling" with Chris Yates and his pal Bob, not particulary educational but a sheer joy to watch, just needed Alan Bennet to do the commentary.

OH DEAR!!! You certainly know how to make me feel and probably others feel older.:eek:mg:
"Passion" has been the most watched benchmark of angling programmes and now described as a VERY OLD find certainly makes me realise how time flies.

It is still good today and I have a DVD version that was brought out a couple of years ago. One particularly nostalgic part features Bernard Venables.
The series was outstanding mostly because it was filmed by the very professional film maker Hugh Miles noted for his wildlife programs.

The 6 part DVD is well worth buying to watch when the winter is at its worst.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OH DEAR!!! You certainly know how to make me feel and probably others feel older.:eek:mg:
"Passion" has been the most watched benchmark of angling programmes and now described as a VERY OLD find certainly makes me realise how time flies.

It is still good today and I have a DVD version that was brought out a couple of years ago. One particularly nostalgic part features Bernard Venables.
The series was outstanding mostly because it was filmed by the very professional film maker Hugh Miles noted for his wildlife programs.

The 6 part DVD is well worth buying to watch when the winter is at its worst.

I've completely lost track of the years, I didn't think there was a seventeen year gap between this series and the "Fishing Race"

cattyfatty

Reaction score
there's a chap called the carpcatcher .
hes got quite a few vids on there he's from cambridge that area
he's into catching large carp and bivvy up, but just something about him that's funny to watch .
just a normal bloke showing how he gets on in his quest for a lump. good watching .