Moderation Note

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Moderation note:

Can we please ask all contributors to cease using the names or referring to members who are no longer able to reply by virtue of having been banned.

It only leads to spurious membership requests that are caught by the security software here on FM and just makes more work for the moderation team to have to deal with.

Accordingly, in the future any and all references to banned members will be deleted.

retrobob

Reaction score
I have not been a member for long and have no idea who has been banned, so we have to check every time we want to mention someone?

The bad one

Reaction score
Not sure, but you might have him as a friend on FB......there again you might not :confused:

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
I have not been a member for long and have no idea who has been banned, so we have to check every time we want to mention someone?

I thought ***** ******** didn't deserve to be banned, but **** *********** and *** ******** were a right pair of *****, so **** em.

nicepix

Reaction score
Apologies for any problems caused.

This is what happens when you venture into the Fishing section - total chaos! :D

---------- Post added at 14:22 ---------- Previous post was at 14:21 ----------

If he is banned then so are you for mentioning his name ?

I mentioned him once. But I think I got away with it. :D

tincatim

Reaction score
I wholeheartedly apologise for mentioning *** **** on my post the other day, in my defence..............…. I didn't read this thread.

dangermouse

Reaction score
I wholeheartedly apologise for mentioning *** **** on my post the other day, in my defence..............…. I didn't read this thread.

Ignorance is no defence in the eyes of the law. Next you`ll be saying you were ordered to do it! :D