The Phoenix Angling Club, Bedford, Bedfordshire

black rabbit

Reaction score
Hi,

The Phoenix Angling Club in Bedford, Bedfordshire is currently inviting new members to join them for the 2015 – 2016 Season, offering a rare and exciting opportunity to fish three stretches (collectively approx 2.75km) of the famous River Great Ouse above Bedford, holding quality Barbel, Chub, Pike, Perch, Tench, Bream, Roach, & Dace.

These waters are very fertile, natural and not over fished, creating a near perfect environment for an enjoyable and peaceful fishing session. See photos below.

Membership also currently includes access to the famous IPA (Ivel Protection Association) sections of the River Ivel around the Biggleswade & Sandy area of Bedfordshire. For further details go to Phoenix AC website at www.phoenixac.co.uk

The price of a ticket for the 2015-16 season has been set at just £40. Same price as last season, offering exceptional value. Numbers are limited, apply for yours now at:

For membership applications & enquires email Phoenix AC at phoenix_angling.club@yahoo.co.uk Please note that there is an underscore and not a space between phoenix and angling in the email address. This email link also appears on the Phoenix AC website.

Judas Priest

Reaction score
I used to be a member of Pheonix but due to travelling time from my address (3hrs) gave it up. I can say though what a friendly bunch they are with some superb fishing and a bargain at the price.

And no I'm not employed by them ?

black rabbit

Reaction score
I can confirm that at the moment there are still a few tickets left. But going fast The price this season remains at £40.

There has been a lot of careful maintenance carried out on our waters this closed season. The venues and their associated swims are looking better than they have for years.

£40 for three venues on the beautiful Upper Great Ouse in Bedfordshire, bargain!!! :thumbs:

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can remember not so long ago when this club was real hush hush and had a dead man's shoes waiting list a bit like the waiting list to hire the 'A-Team' What happened?

If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... And you know someone......And you're not a publicity hound..... maybe you can join... The Pig Farm.

black rabbit

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I managed to get my first session in last Saturday, and was suitably rewarded with this 9lbs beauty.

20150620_231530.jpg