Autumnmmmmmm...

no-one in particular

Reaction score
Just for a minute, I forgot there were any troubles in the world and more specifically my world.
10 out of 10.

Bob Hornegold

Reaction score
Very Nice, with all those Perch and Chub just around the corner, come on Autumn !!
Lovely read.

Bob

B

binka

Yes a very enjoyable read, thanks.

Brings back lots of memories at this time of year, someone close by has one of those wood burners and the smell reminds me of the solid fuel fires that would be getting lit up during the walk back from school in the dusk.

Always loved that smell, still very much in evidence too if ever you're near occupied narrowboats.

tincatim

Reaction score
Thank you very much Kevin. I'm no longer disappointed in this Summer's end but now recalling the beauty of previous Autumn angling adventures and happily looking forward to this years.

That's one of the best things about angling, we get to witness the very best of all four seasons in a way that most people will never appreciate:)

Simon Vicos

Reaction score
Love the Dace comment 'a 6oz Dace is one to be proud of'

Because yesterday I SMASHED my pb Dace with one of 7oz. A fish I stared at in the net for ages before releasing it back into the river. Big(ish) Dace are handsome creatures

rubio

Reaction score
Love the Dace comment 'a 6oz Dace is one to be proud of'

Because yesterday I SMASHED my pb Dace with one of 7oz. A fish I stared at in the net for ages before releasing it back into the river. Big(ish) Dace are handsome creatures
A Dace of 7oz is a fine fish indeed. You will be able to look forward to winter soon as well now. Then you can target an even fatter dace.