Look what I found!

sam vimes

Reaction score
412545012.jpg

412545011.jpg

A big public thank you to Tigger for guiding a Normark virgin through what to look out for.;):):w

sam vimes

Reaction score
Ken,
not unless you think it is.;) Many say no, a few say yes. I've yet to use it, so couldn't say either way. All I know so far is that, despite being several years out of production, it's brand new. It was also a sensible enough price for me to give it a whirl.

mikench

Reaction score
Enjoy it. It means nothing to me but I presume it is the piscatorial equivalent of a Stradivarius!

barbelboi

Reaction score
Nice one Sam, I've never used the Titan 11 but if it's anything like my Titan 2000 (which still feels the part after some 17 years) you've got a cracker...........

ken more

Reaction score
Enjoy it. It means nothing to me but I presume it is the piscatorial equivalent of a Stradivarius!

I'm sure Sam will get a tune out of it. Good luck Sam, heard plenty about Normark rods but i don't have one.

sam vimes

Reaction score
I'm sure Sam will get a tune out of it. Good luck Sam, heard plenty about Normark rods but i don't have one.

As long as it's not a cracking tune, I'll be happy.;)

A quick bite to eat then worms and centrepin at the ready for a quick dabble on the river. Home via a stillwater to chuck a waggler about.

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
I only usually get excited about bamboo products, but that got a lustful moan out of me.
I did have a waggle of one, once, and have never quite recovered.

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Obviously a great rod judging by the posts above....

I would be more than happy to buy one as I would really like a 13' and I like things of quality, but scarcer than rocking horse poop I imagine !

I, probably along with many others, will keep looking...................

flightliner

Reaction score
Obviously a great rod judging by the posts above....

I would be more than happy to buy one as I would really like a 13' and I like things of quality, but scarcer than rocking horse poop I imagine !

I, probably along with many others, will keep looking...................

Tee cee, they are out there, a week or so ago I was offered a fourteen foot Sylstar Ian Heaps Team Match rod that looked mint, maybe bought just as the Trent went into its late eighties desertion by match anglers and left unused ever since, it has a rolled top not a spliced one so will be used Trentside with the waggler. It only weighs a half ounce more than the Drennan acolyte . I couldnt resist buying it, super buy!.

Last edited: