The Stumps on the River Swale -syndicate places available

Reaction score
Hi everyone, it's a long time since we posted anything. Our syndicate has been running so well and the fishing has been superb for the last couple of years, with lots of very satisfied syndicate members.
Unfortunately we have lost two members through personal circumstances and can now offer 2 syndicate places.
Our members are a great bunch of men. There are 20 in all, as we think that that is a good number to ensure that everyone can fish as and when they want.
We are looking for like minded people who will respect their other members, the bank, the fish and us. That is so important to us and we will only consider people who will fit in.
If you would like to apply, please email me as soon as you can (the opening is quite soon as you all know)
Thank you,
Ellie

chubchaser62

Reaction score
Hi Ellie,
Just come across this article today.
Are there any vacancies in the syndicate currently?

chubchaser62

Reaction score
Hi Ellie,
Just found this post.
Are there any vacancies within the syndicate?

robtherake

Reaction score
Is this the Cundall stretch, upstream of the weir? Got some good memories of that particular piece of river.

sam vimes

Reaction score
Is this the Cundall stretch, upstream of the weir? Got some good memories of that particular piece of river.

No, Sheephills is a little further upstream of Cundall.

If you look on Google maps, find where Cod beck enters the Swale, the second farm to the (south) west is Sheephills.

Last edited:

Graylingchaser

Reaction score
Hi everyone, it's a long time since we posted anything. Our syndicate has been running so well and the fishing has been superb for the last couple of years, with lots of very satisfied syndicate members.
Unfortunately we have lost two members through personal circumstances and can now offer 2 syndicate places.
Our members are a great bunch of men. There are 20 in all, as we think that that is a good number to ensure that everyone can fish as and when they want.
We are looking for like minded people who will respect their other members, the bank, the fish and us. That is so important to us and we will only consider people who will fit in.
If you would like to apply, please email me as soon as you can (the opening is quite soon as you all know)
Thank you,
Ellie
Hello Ellie, I live down the road in Dalton and would be very keen to join I’ve left it late this year but would be keen to get some details