Nice underwater video from Poland.

maceo

Reaction score
Nice videos - thanks!

I liked the bleak ones. You have to admire that little fish, even though it's a terrible nuisance.

There's nothing like the way they bite and smash the float under in a moment.

I'm ashamed to say that on one or two occasions those dramatic bites have led to a magnified over-reaction from me, with a strike that's nearly landed the poor little sucker clean on the bank in one swipe!

buick_toni

Reaction score
Thank you! Really liked your videos! :)

Weird thing, I have to say that when the fish took the worm in his mouth at the end of first video, I found myself waiting for the fish to be yanked up any moment. Then I remembered this wasn't a fishing video, but a fish video! :confused::D

maurice walsh

Reaction score
Dzień dobry joszko ! , ive been to poland 9 times now and these videos have confirmed my want ( now need ) to fish there, if the fishing is near as good as my skiing trip to zakapane, (highly recommended for beginners like me and experts alike) , count me in :D, what area are you in? nearest city/airport? the VERY good beer, food and more than friendly people make a trip to poland very worthwhile just for the fun of it, even without an excuse like fishing, beer, skiing, beer, food, beer, craic, beer, ohhhhh and did i say about the VERY good beer :beer::D, p m me , maybe you could be my guide some time

---------- Post added at 13:56 ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 ----------

One day I will visit Poland; it is on my list!:)

you really should, great place and people, i cant speak highly enough about the country and its people, i would recommend krakow as your 1th port of call