11ft feeder for commercials, sigma, Korum cs?

wils81

Reaction score
Looking for a feeder rod for commercials, around 11ft but if anything a bit shorter than longer than that. I'd like it to be able to get low doubles /mid teen carp out but also usable for bream.
I've heard good things of the sigma and Korum cs, can anyone recommend these or others, budget is around 50 quid

mikench

Reaction score
The Korum feeder is good value and can be had at 10'. I have one and it has been fine. The Maver Abyss X is also good value at around £35.

Look at the Darent Valley 11' 0.75 tc specimin rod which is a brilliant rod particularly for £39.95! Read the right up on the Tacklebox website!

chrissh

Reaction score
Another vote for the Darent Valley rod i can recommend them.
Shimano Forcemaster AX Commercial Feeder Rod.
Both rods are in your price rang.

robcourt82

Reaction score
I can 100% recommend the Daiwa yank and bank in 10 or 11ft. It's a little bit over budget at around £65 online but it is definitely worth the extra 15quid. I had a force master before and it is good for the carp but a bit too stiff in the tip for bream bites. The Daiwa is miles better, it seems quite tippy at first but when you get a lump it finds another gear and bends right through. The tips are nice and fine and more importantly durable.
It's just a shame it has such a naff name as it actually looks like a nice rod.

elouisy

Reaction score
I use the Drennan 10/11 ft carp combo. Specifically designed for what you describe but maybe a bit more pricey than what you want to pay.

The action is really giving and it's a great fun rod with a semi large carp on the end. And still soft enough for the smaller fish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dicky123

Reaction score
If you can find a used one. Daiwa Tournament pro. 10/11'. They do come up on EBay and simply that are the very best in my humble view.

I don't know how Daiwa make such a fine/slim rod that will land carp to 20 pounds., the rod is oh-so slim it beggars belief.

---------- Post added at 02:34 ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 ----------

There happens to be one on Ebay now. New/Used £250 bargain, as its at least a ton under RRP.

****y.

---------- Post added at 02:35 ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 ----------

Forgive me, missed the budget.:wh

****y.