One of our own.

mikench

Reaction score
I wish! Tigger will affirm to my general levels of (in)competence!:)

Believe you me if i had caught any fish of that ilk i would be shouting it from the rooftops and declaring it here!

The bad one

Reaction score
Am I arsed who it is?..................Nope!
But one of my mates had a roach from a river somewhere around that size in the last few weeks and it's on his FB page but his initials are not MT they are IM.

B

binka

Speaking as the person who tinkered with said image of the 2-14 roach (if one of those images was used) to conceal the background and the venue I can in fact confirm that the captor was...

Nope, my memory has completely failed me! :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Am I arsed who it is?..................Nope!
But one of my mates had a roach from a river somewhere around that size in the last few weeks and it's on his FB page but his initials are not MT they are IM.

Iain McD?...

Philip

Reaction score
Speaking as the person who tinkered with said image of the 2-14 roach (if one of those images was used) to conceal the background

was there a power station in the background ? :wh

john step

Reaction score
Had to take SWMBO shopping at Tesco today. I thought I would peak inside AT to find out.
THWAWTED the s0ds now wrap it in cellophane. Curious but not that curious to flash the cash.:D

B

binka

THWAWTED the s0ds now wrap it in cellophane. Curious but not that curious to flash the cash.:D

It's a shame you weren't in Yorkshire, they nick those cellophane bags to line their shoes with and save having to buy boots :eek: :p :D

The bad one

Reaction score
Wasn't there some bloke call Paul or something like that claiming he witnessed it? Whilst riding past on a unicorn or may be it was a White Bison? Really can't remember now, as it's so cloaked in mythology, it's got me believing that Robin Hood and Ivanhoe were true!

Philip

Reaction score
…the truth known only to the fair damsel Yvonne who jealously guards the secret in a box in her cupboard were it will lay "disposed of" for eternity ever more…

flightliner

Reaction score
Holmes to WAtson. -- interesting case here on the internet, mystery of a mans id, odd clues here n there. Better get ourselves down to Southampton for a ship to Canada .
Before we go get all the info you can from power station makers along with chain link fence makers-oh- and a copy of Hans Anderson fairy tales to be on the safe side. Meanwhile I need to think a little further while you are out.

He lights his pipe with his special herb mix and drinks more of his special mushroom flavoured tea with the ones he picked up earlier -- mmmm let me see .
He starts ellimating the suspects one by one,
No, no, can't be any of them on the west of the Pennines , all there is over there is one big bream in a mere somewhere so no, not them.
John Step saying all the ATs are in polythene wraps , no, a false lead up some garden path in deepest Lincolnshire on a foggy night.
The crow maybe? Mmmmmm, a dark horse there, might come back to that one later.
Flightliner? Allways popping up with roach piks hemp n taring but they,re most likely caught by Binka who's swapped his head for flights on his computer.
Binka maybe? No, never heard of a massive roach on a bobber.
By now Holmes's pipe n tea we're having some wierd effect and things we're getting silly upstairs but he carried on thro the haze thinking deeper than before-- why did Sam vimes buy the ATs after years of abstinance?
Does Philip know more about Canadian roach than he says he does?
Will tee cee ever get off the M25 ?
Why or when will Tigger stop trying to convince everyone that daiwa sensor really is common sense?
Finally he had the answer just as Watson came back brandishing the tickets for Canada.
Cancel those Watson, I have it, I know who identity of the mystery man.
Who is it Holmes, do tell.
Elementary my dear Watson, it was--

Spartacus !

The bad one

Reaction score
It's not Spartacus, there's to many do him a disservice by claiming they are Spartacus.

mikench

Reaction score
Talking of Spartacus I was told a tale by a good American friend of mine about Michael Douglas appearing in a Shakespeare play( Othello) and not doing very well and being barracked. He stopped mid speech and greatly annoyed shouted at the audience" do you know who I am, I am Michael Douglas"

A man on the front row of the theatre stood up and shouted" I am Michael Douglas" ! Then another guy stood up and said the same and so on!!:rolleyes:

Wish I had been there!

Hope I haven't hijacked your thread!:rolleyes: