My quarry today is...

rayner

Reaction score
My quarry today!! that made me curl my lip. I haven't been out for nearly three weeks. Even worse I don't think it will be anytime soon.
On the plus side I have loads of adapted feeders done, also cleaned the inside of my top kits that were quite grubby.

mikench

Reaction score
Perch( the attempt at least) on lobs too! Never caught a thing on worms except as a kid on the local cut. The compost heap always had a plentiful supply! Tomorrow though!

john step

Reaction score
Quarry today HUH!
Not much of the angle for a few days.
Tomorrow I have a large delivery of Ikea puzzles sorry meant to say furniture.

Optimistically a day for each of the 3 items.
However I said a couple of days for the room to be decorated and then the plaster failed making the job last 3 weeks.

We shall see:D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I had no particular quarry in mind when I arrived at the river this morning, within thirty minutes that all changed when I spotted one of the beautiful rare carp to inhabit this stretch of river, I now had a quarry but rather wish I hadn't as I spent the next two hours stalking it along the river ignoring everything else, needless to say I couldn't tempt it with a various collection of hook baits.

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
I fished the Dorset Stour with bread punch for roach, my intended quarry, and had, as well as some roach and dace, four perch. I've had one or two perch ever on bread but to get four was exceptional. None of any size.

Philip

Reaction score
My quarry today is ...

philip-albums-misc-picture4841-quarry.jpg

Sorry couldnt resist :D

....actually its Gardening, shopping, DIY and unfortunatly anything but fishing :( ...but on the bright side it makes you even keener for the next time :)

Last edited:

laguna

Reaction score
Make that dendras mate, a dig around the garden produced buqqer all although I did throw in the towel after all of five minutes :D
How did it go Steve? I ended up buying dendros from the tackle shop as it happens but I only caught a small pastie, not a sniff of any perch!!!

On the plus side one of my mates did okay fishing for pike on the lake behind me using frozen roach, landed 3 in total (lost one) averaging 8lb. I might go for them myself next week as they seem to have come on early this year in addition to the planned chub session we have on the river using my special bread cheese paste :w