Roving satchel bag ( game bag )

stillwater blue

Reaction score
Can you fit a standard size flask in there don't matter if poles out a bit

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sorry Matt not being awkward but I never use a flask. It will take a 1.5l bottle of water lying flat at the bottom of the bag if that helps?

B

binka

I've used a Shakespeare Odyssey on and off for a number of years, mainly for pike roving as it has a removable pvc main pocket liner which is easy to wash any deadbait slime off and stays secure when press-studded back in place.

Not sure if they are still available but it's been and still is a good little bag and I don't think I paid much for it either.

I think they're all a much of a muchness, just try and narrow down what are the really important features that you need and go from there.

john step

Reaction score
If you have a go outdoors near you have a butchers at RON THOMPSON ONTARIO GAME BAG £17.99.

mikench

Reaction score
Matt by the time you have finished you will end up with 4 or 5 different size bags! That is the way of fishing!:rolleyes:

Broadside

Reaction score
I have the Daiwa Game bag 4, it works well for me when im fishing the Grantham canal on the move. Plenty of room and pockets and not a bad bag for the price it also has removable inner liner which is a good idea as it keeps the bag in good condition

associatedmatt

Reaction score
I have the Daiwa Game bag 4, it works well for me when im fishing the Grantham canal on the move. Plenty of room and pockets and not a bad bag for the price it also has removable inner liner which is a good idea as it keeps the bag in good condition
Bought one . And looks the business, put basic kit in it and loads of room still and Carey's easy too

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Bought a lidl fishing bag a few years ago now,I use it for trotting,it holds a litre flask,has two side pockets,a front pocket(all zip up),a waterproof club book pocket,it was stuffed full of plastic tackle boxes(at least eight),all this for around £11 if I remember correctly.