Jrc x lite chair

sagalout

Reaction score
Swindon ain't a million miles from here, maybe we could sort out a halfway meet at some time after the bad weather has gone. I will say mine don't look look like the ones being posted on here, let me take a piccie or two and post them up, then if you are still interested maybe we can sort something out.

sagalout

Reaction score
Just looked at hermes and would only be £6 to post it. That is probably cheaper than fuel to meet or thinking about it I will passing swindon on the 419/417 going to hampshire so might be able to meet then but it will be early on a sunday morning, about 0645.

sagalout

Reaction score
Hopefully here's the pics. Having checked the calender I will be passing swindon on the 8th and 15th of April, probably on the 8th it will be 0645 southbound 1030 northbound and on the 15th 0645 southbound and 1130 north bound. I can collect at some point in future on a similar journey, since I have to do it at least half a dozen times a year.

Giving it some thought I haven't used the chair for about 3 years so if you want it after using it you could have it for £20.

20180301_064530[1].jpg

20180301_064714[1].jpg

20180301_065702[1].jpg

associatedmatt

Reaction score
Hopefully here's the pics. Having checked the calender I will be passing swindon on the 8th and 15th of April, probably on the 8th it will be 0645 southbound 1030 northbound and on the 15th 0645 southbound and 1130 north bound. I can collect at some point in future on a similar journey, since I have to do it at least half a dozen times a year.

Giving it some thought I haven't used the chair for about 3 years so if you want it after using it you could have it for £20.

View attachment 3937

View attachment 3938

View attachment 3939
Very kind of you . If you pm me you phone number i will give you a ring to sort it out . Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

mikench

Reaction score
Well done Mr Lout! There are some very decent folk on this forum!

Last edited:
B

binka

Swindon ain't a million miles from here, maybe we could sort out a halfway meet at some time after the bad weather has gone. I will say mine don't look look like the ones being posted on here, let me take a piccie or two and post them up, then if you are still interested maybe we can sort something out.

On second thoughts scrap that, I reckon he's got multiple windows open and posted the above message on the wrong website whilst arranging a dogging meet :cool:

sagalout

Reaction score
Cor blimey Guv, got me bang to rights.....

I showed my Mrs Lout a picture of your jumper and she said "Why can't you dress nicely like that?", she wants to know if I can buy it off you when you are finished with it, because she wants me to smarten up a bit.

associatedmatt

Reaction score
Andy , would you mind measuring the height of the chair when at its max and minimum ? From floor to seat base .

Thankyou

sagalout

Reaction score
Bloody hell you don't want much do you, do you want me to sit on it for you as well ;) No problem I'll pop out in the blizzard and measure it in a minute when I have finished me lunch.

associatedmatt

Reaction score
Bloody hell you don't want much do you, do you want me to sit on it for you as well ;) No problem I'll pop out in the blizzard and measure it in a minute when I have finished me lunch.
Blizzard ... what ! Bit of snow erlier but stopped around 10 . That wouod be great

sagalout

Reaction score
Stop looking I'm back. It's horrendous here, I reckon there must be very nearly half an inch and where it's drifted there might be as much as two inches, I was very lucky to have made it.

It's 12" and 17" or 300mm and 430mm depending on how old you are.

associatedmatt

Reaction score
Stop looking I'm back. It's horrendous here, I reckon there must be very nearly half an inch and where it's drifted there might be as much as two inches, I was very lucky to have made it.

It's 12" and 17" or 300mm and 430mm depending on how old you are.
Thanks andy . About same here most roads are clear

Philip

Reaction score
I like the look of the JRC Stealth X-Lite Chair (Model: 1294360). They reckon it's only 3kg, and i haven't seen anything else come close to this kind of weight - competitors seem to be around 4.5kg. Angling Direct have them for £50.
View attachment 3927

Thats the one I have and its the best chair I ever had ...and I have had a few. The only one of the same ilk I have seen that matches it for weight I think is the Korum but I found it really uncomfortable.

My only gripe with the JRC chair is the same as someone else mentioned that the rake of the back is set a bit too far back but its easily sorted by taping something to the frame to force the backrest to sit more upright.

Its not intended as a super padded session chair but if your after a chair for roving or day sessions you wont go wrong with that imo.

Another Dave

Reaction score
So there's a bit of a consensus building that the back leans a bit too far back but there seem to be a couple of workarounds to solve that. Pretty sure i'll buy this. I usually don't need a chair because i don't stay in one swim for long but there are days and swims where i've done better by keeping a low profile and just waiting for the fish to get confident again. Especially in the summer when the river's dead low and you just know the fish have to be in those few pools...