River Ouse Bedfordians

Saluki

Reaction score
Hi, I’m looking to get in touch with any Bedfordians/Angler’s that fish the Ouse (Bedford). I had a stroll this morning along the Embankment and the cut opposite side of the boating lake Longholme Way. Where are the bream places now? I used to fish right opposite the county hall. It was very deep there and some big bream were caught by myself and many others. Anyone else had much luck?

Reaction score
Fished it since I was a lad,bream areas haven't changed much,four general areas imo,a fair few tench present plus a good head of roach,walked it on Sunday myself.

sampras43

Reaction score
Hi, I’m looking to get in touch with any Bedfordians/Angler’s that fish the Ouse (Bedford). I had a stroll this morning along the Embankment and the cut opposite side of the boating lake Longholme Way. Where are the bream places now? I used to fish right opposite the county hall. It was very deep there and some big bream were caught by myself and many others. Anyone else had much luck?

Sorry, not fished the Ouse in Bedford since I was a kid and it was always the stretch in Queens Park from the 2 islands right up towards the area known as Ten Foot. I grew up in Bedford but moved away in my 20's.