Seat Box

Saluki

Reaction score
Hi, I’m after another seat box with a budget of around £180. I know that’s fairly cheap these days for a box. I’m not after one that holds lots of storage but enough for terminal tackle and a few reels, bait boxes etc. at the bottom. Would like one with a side tray too.

Anyone recommend me one that’s solid please?

nottskev

Reaction score
I haven't got one, but I like these and sometimes wish I'd bought one rather than the heavier and bulkier one I went for. People who own them speak very highly of them. There might be something in the range you like, and the prices are in your bracket.

Matchbox Tackle - Azuro Seat Box

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
Daiwa S75, retails right around your budget, plus as with most boxes you will have to buy a side tray,
Also take the weight of any box you may want to buy into account, it may seem ok when empty, but loaded up with what you are thinking of will add over a pound in weight to it, > do you want a footplate with the box, ?
and finally make sure it will fit in your car with the rest of your fishing tackle.

20lb_roach

Reaction score
the TF GEAR boss looks quite good, I thinking of this because of the extra attachements u get with it hence no extra cost an it costs 199 from TF gear. take a look.