Mark erdwin

Another Dave

Reaction score
Him and RiverPiker are the only two modern day anglers on youtube who don't get on my nerves.

A bunch of Bob Nudd vids went on YT this year, i've been loving those.

ieh

Reaction score
I like his videos too. He waffles on a bit at times but the videos are always of excellent quality, he's very personable and he catches some good fish.

Not to detract from his videos in any way but I'm intrigued by the 'cross hand boogie' variation that he demonstrates as (I assume) a left-handed angler who has the reel set up for left-hand wind.:confused:

Ian

O

O.C.F.Disorder

Mark Erdwin, tom winter fishing, london city angler, Dannys angling blog, Avon angler uk, black country piker, DB fishing and river piker are the most entertaining UK angling youtube channels I have found. There are various others out there (carl and alex, TAfishing to name a few) but they are just not quite to my taste. Mark, Danny and Avon angler are the most personable. They really care about their audiences and the main reason they bother filming is to promote angling and make people happy.. not sell you rubbish. If they promote something on their channel its because they think its a good product. It was a real godsend for me when I was off my feet for a while and couldnt fish.

River piker lads are ace, they arrange big meet ups sometimes. Bloody admirable! 20180325_133307.jpg 20180325_085811.jpg If you havent seen terry hearn talk **** about fishing you should watch this video. Even if you are a carp hater you will love it. YouTube

Another Dave

Reaction score
There are various others out there (carl and alex, TAfishing to name a few) but they are just not quite to my taste.

My kids like Carl and Alex, so i imagine they are aimed at a younger audience. TA i don't get on with but i've forgotten what i was going to say because i have 'Maggots in my Catapult going round and round in my head.

bezzer

Reaction score
I really enjoy Mark's videos, he comes across as a very nice bloke. I've messaged him a few times regarding his baits and venues and he's always been very helpful. One of my favourite of his is him and his Dad fishing on the Severn for a week. He gets quite emotional when the realisation that his Dad is now starting to struggle when fishing, wll worth a watch.

As OFC said, there are some great channels out there. My current watches are TAF, The Ginger fisherman, Avon angling UK and Danny.

O

O.C.F.Disorder

I really enjoy Mark's videos, he comes across as a very nice bloke. I've messaged him a few times regarding his baits and venues and he's always been very helpful. One of my favourite of his is him and his Dad fishing on the Severn for a week. He gets quite emotional when the realisation that his Dad is now starting to struggle when fishing, wll worth a watch.

As OFC said, there are some great channels out there. My current watches are TAF, The Ginger fisherman, Avon angling UK and Danny.

Yeah I saw that, it was a gut wrenching.
I forgot the ginger fisherman!

Reaction score
I've watched half a dozen of them today,quite well done,whilst keeping an amateurish way with it,obviously a capable angler.

bezzer

Reaction score
I like Mr. Erdwins films a lot. Another chap worth a look is Simon Taylor.

Agreed, he does a great variety of fishing. There's a good one from a few years ago when him and his buddy fished the Trent by the A1 complex.

Another one I enjoy watching is Charleyfarley2. Old Tom fishes the Yorkshire rivers mainly for Barbel. He doesn't do anything special or out of the ordinary, but catches some nice fish.

O

O.C.F.Disorder

Im familiar with simon. He is a great angler but watching him bores the cr@p out of me at times.. Charlyfarley2 is also a good angler but again he just doesnt entertain me very much. I have been talking to mick brown a bit through youtube, trying to convince him to get back out there fishing but he says he would rather be playing his electric guitar these days LOL