Sydney avenue.

O

O.C.F.Disorder

Can any one offer up some advice on catching a barbel out of this place? Swim advice and or bait advice most welcome.

mikench

Reaction score
I thought you were starting a game of Mornington Crescent!:rolleyes:

Sorry I cannot help!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Paddington station eh? I know your game and won’t get sucked into a false sense of insecurity.

Taking a bit of of a punt on this one and could be in breach of the off topic rule according to Lord PJ, here goes nothing....

Baker Street............elementary or what?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Off side I’m afraid, Samantha checked the VAR and confirmed that.

No point asking her anything else now though, she’s off to the night job.

Samantha is a qualified croupier and often works at an excluslive Soho club where gamblers pay top money to pay roulette all day and poker all night.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, that very much depends on whether he boarded at Dollis Hill or not.

nottskev

Reaction score
Ocfdisorder will be flummoxed methinks!

He'll probably just wait for some well-travelled angler who knows it's a side-channel on the Severn outside Shrewsbury to come along and point out that on the few times he's been, he caught barbel at the edge of the far-bank tree canopy, but was assured by locals that just as many are caught down the middle. It's only a third the width of the main river, so easier to find where the fish are, and we used to favour the swims in the bottom third of the length. You can park behind your peg, and there are, or were, steps down the high bank - ideal.

O

O.C.F.Disorder

You are a diamond in the rough nottskev. As for you bunch of blighters....*$@#*@!! ;)