Shakespeare Tackle

Reaction score
Never seen a titan 2000 with green whipping,or mottly finish on the middle section,I take it the rod bag is a late addition as all titan 2000's I've seen had a black felty type material with yellow piping.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Never seen a titan 2000 with green whipping,or mottly finish on the middle section,I take it the rod bag is a late addition as all titan 2000's I've seen had a black felty type material with yellow piping.

That blank looks like a 1000 blank as do the guides, the 2000's had shinny titanium guides. It also looks as though the varnish is goosed on the middle section.....maybe it isn't a genuine normark blank, the pictures are naff so you can't be sure. One of the guides looks to have been re whipped on also.
The bag is deffo genuine, those are the same bags they used for the 3000's and most likely had some printed up for 2000's at the time of manufacture. There aren't very many knocking about like that though compared to the usual ones.

Last edited:

flightliner

Reaction score
I thought I'd seen a Normark with a palm swell somewhere before. Sadly something I can't get on with as I inferred a while back when I had a pair of shakey feeder rods stripped of theirs and replaced with full, thin, parallel cork butts that are my preference .

Last edited: