Ok,.it's obvious,but what did santa bring you.

caught any mate

Reaction score
My wife has given me the ok to order a 11ft cadence rod in the morning,as luck would have it,a free reel with every rod purchased:) I've heard nothing but good reports about cadence,I hope the rod turns out as good as the reports.

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Ziltch!

Not as serious as it sounds as we don't do 'presents' as such. We gave up spending precious time scouring the shops for needless items many years ago. I mean, who needs all that angst and hassle, only to read on the face of the receiver that the colour (or whatever!) is not quite right. Ugh!

How many will end up searching for receipts to return unwanted goods, I wonder.................

John Keane

Reaction score
Can never expect anything fishing related from my other half, so when the festivities subside I will be purchasing a Daiwa Kenzaki Uptide Rod and an Abu Ambassadeur 7001 multiplier.

Karlinho

Reaction score
IMG_20181222_152703_036.jpg

I bought myself an Acolyte Compact Ultra with a near mint Trudex.������

Last edited:

stillwater blue

Reaction score
I got 2 packets of svartzonker McRubber shads, a few westin shadteez shads and some corkscrew heads.

Reaction score
Wtf are they???

Got my two Shakespeare agility reels,can't wait to fill the spools and try one.

mikench

Reaction score
Amazon Echo, a Nash Camo hoodie/smock , a Korum extra lite chair and a Pike rod !! I do like Santa!:rolleyes:

xenon

Reaction score
A drennan 3 rod quivr to replace the knackered advanta one-which to be fair has given sterling service for the price.

john step

Reaction score
A NGT travel carp rod and Shimmy 6000 to make up a trio the same. Oh and 3 reel cases to fit the reels.

john step

Reaction score
Karlinho.............

Lust after that reel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philip

Reaction score
Pair of half height Neoprene Muckbooots for trudging across the wet banks. First impressions nice comfortable boots but quite heavy.

Looking forward to giving them a proper test out soon

mikench

Reaction score
I have a pair of full height muck boots and they are very warm and comfy to walk in! I have walked miles in them!

seth49

Reaction score
I’ll be treating myself next week, wife doesn’t do Christmas or birthdays since she joined that jehovas witness lot.
Sadly it’s just another day now.:mad:

mikench

Reaction score
since she joined that jehovas witness lot.

But you are not Seth! You are free to celebrate Christmas as it should be celebrated and let's face it what has Santa, Christmas trees , tinsel mince pies and rocking around the clock got to do with Christianity? I became a fisherman but er indoors didn't !!!!

Become a pagan and live a little!!:rolleyes:

seth49

Reaction score
Agree wholeheartedly with you mike, but it’s not worth the aggro, I can’t even mention any thing to do with Christmas, or she gets upset, used to love Christmas but I dread it now.

Pity it isn’t summer, I’d be bivvied up till new year if it was.
Thing is I can’t buy her a present, but I can give her a gift instead.
Any way I’ve a nice bottle of brandy in the cupboard, I’ll be having a few later.:w

john step

Reaction score
Agree wholeheartedly with you mike, but it’s not worth the aggro, I can’t even mention any thing to do with Christmas, or she gets upset, used to love Christmas but I dread it now.

Pity it isn’t summer, I’d be bivvied up till new year if it was.
Thing is I can’t buy her a present, but I can give her a gift instead.
Any way I’ve a nice bottle of brandy in the cupboard, I’ll be having a few later.:w

Thats so sad. As you brought it to light may I intrude and ask what I am sure others are wondering? Does that impinge on other things or just Christmas?