Bait tray / table

associatedmatt

Reaction score
I'm a chair angler and I use a jrc x lite which is fairly low . But while fishing the waggler on lakes I still find the need to have bait in boxes laid out to my left . The rod is on a but rest on a korum Any chair adapter .

I have tried my dad's korum table on the Any chair adapter on the left but the angle and position does not seem right . Has anyone got any other ideas ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

mikench

Reaction score
I use the Preston table on my Korum chair and it's fine most of the time! If the chair is uneven ie on an incline it follows that the table will be also!

Have you thought of the Drennan bait waiter Matt!

associatedmatt

Reaction score
I have seen a bait waiter yes but dobt it have to go on a bankstick ? Some places I fish have concrete swims.

Hence why a table

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

mikench

Reaction score
And your tripod Matt can also be used with a buzzer on a solid platform!! I adapted an old mini camera tripod and added a Korum quick change adaptor! It works well! This tripod can be expanded flatter and wider!

A bait waiter would fit on!!

Last edited:

Reaction score
Fine on a calm day,else you would have lift off...

mikench

Reaction score
I've never tried a bait waiter so that may be entirely possible! I use it a lot with a buzzer ! On some wooden platforms I fix it to the platform with a reusable cable tie. I also use bank stands on wooden pegs or concrete pegs if they have a wooden surround!

I like bank stands!!

Philip

Reaction score
Crikey looking at all these setups I feel a bit embarrased to admit that I usually just put my bait box on the ground or if I am in luxury comfort mode on top of a bucket next to me. I have a couple of bait waiters in the car but have never actually put them to use.

I dont know if its unusual but one of them I thought was quite well designed...it has four holes for 4 bait boxes but it sort of folds up on itself via springs to become just 1 hole (if that makes sense) so takes up allot less space. No idea if thats common place in the bait waiter market but I thought I would mention it.

Footnote...actually I think it might just have 2 holes that fold into 1 ....its too cold to go out to the car to check :)

Last edited:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It’s really important for me to have maximum comfort and everything within easy reach without the need to stoop or bend down, mustn’t give the back the slightest excuse to put me out of action. Wherever possible when sitting on a longer session I like my fold up table to my side.

K12XBX2.jpg