Plastic Float Boxes?

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There's barely a plastic box made that was intended for nothing but fishing.

Probably not, although I think boxes like the shakey ones which are made to fit into their old placcy seatboxes are made for angling. They have the shakey name incorporated into the plastic mould, unlike the stickers DH's boxes. I know that doesn't matter a jot but obvious downside to those DH boxes is they will probably be double or more the price of the exact same box in a hardwear shop.

Another Dave

Reaction score
I have a lot of time for DH but yeah, looks like he got himself a container load of chinese boxes and cheap stickers. Still, there's some kind of gap in the market otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a lot of time for DH but yeah, looks like he got himself a container load of chinese boxes and cheap stickers. Still, there's some kind of gap in the market otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.

Yeah, i'm not slagging DH off at all, he's seen an opportunity and jumped on it. I don't need any float boxes as i've got too many as it is, but if I did want one and DH's weren't to silly of a price i've maybe get one or two.