Liquidised Bread Machine

peterjg

Reaction score
My Kenwood Food Mixer (it was the wife's but I pinched it) has packed up.

Can anyone recommend a replacement - it will see a lot of use! Thanks.

Richox12

Reaction score
My Moulinex packed in a short while ago after easily 30 years !!!

Bought a £20 Tesco own brand job and it's absolutely fine. It'll probably last longer than I live !

mikench

Reaction score
You clearly spoil your quarry John! Soup, smoothies and shakes, no wonder you catch such great fish.:rolleyes:

Reaction score
What a waste of dosh,I use a coffee grinder,do a loaf in twenty minutes or so,less than fifteen quid,must have some Yorkshireman in me....

Reaction score
Thank God for that Mick,I was already making an appointment at the hospital to have my wallet surgically removed...:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Thanks for that Mike,I'd forgotten my missus might see this and start looking for it...what wallet dearest....

rayner

Reaction score
What a waste of dosh,I use a coffee grinder,do a loaf in twenty minutes or so,less than fifteen quid,must have some Yorkshireman in me....
Just because we look after our dosh doesn't make us tight, coffee grinder my eye, once dry a slap or two on the floor in a pillow case will crumb bread.

Can't be right that Alan, no Yorkshireman as ever had nearly £15 to spend!
I have in the past on the odd occasion had nearly £15.50.
No wonder foreigners get the wrong idea, tell em nowt.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The blender I recommended cost me fifty quid (it’s now sixty), it not only liquidises my bread a treat but also is used to make soups, crush ice and all manner of things, no coffee grinder (or pillow case) can do that.

Richox12

Reaction score
Can't get enough in a coffee grinder in one go. I only use a coffee grinder for seeds etc when I want them very fine.

Lark

Reaction score
I bought a Moulinex (bright orange) blender/grinder at a car-boot sale in Hale, Cornwall in 1984 for £4.50.
I used the coffee grinder attachment for pellets to groundbait/paste and the main attachment unit for bread.
I wouldn't even hazard a guess how many hundreds of loaves or kilos of pellets I've processed in it but it's still going strong today.
Proper bargain!!