A Long Shot

dalesman

Reaction score
Does any body make a Rod ready style rod bag for either 13' or 14' 3 piece rod with a external pocket for bank sticks and a landing net handle

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
Probably not but for my river roving I now use a quiver with two rod tubes that takes the landing net pole and a bankstick. I much prefer to carry a rod this way - not made up and in a tube in a bag.

Reaction score
Korum do a two for protection holdall,with side pouches for banksticks,landing nets,plus a pouch for a brolly,I just one for barbel,however Dragon tackle do one a fair bit cheaper,will do you a turn...

Last edited:

mikench

Reaction score
I bought 2 of these one of which houses sea rods and gear. This one holds a Normark Titan 13' in a rod tube and my Hardy Marksman bomb rod also in a atube. My Drennan 3m landing net handle is sticking out of the top! Mine is 150cm but they come a bit shorter and longer on Amazon.

I hope this link works. £17 new. A bargain

The Korum 3 rod quiver is also excellent and I have one which holds a 14' 3 piece float rod and an 11'6" 2 piece Avon rod both in their cordura tubes plus a brolly, various rod rests and bank sticks and a fold out landing net.

Fishing Rod Holdall, Holder, Bag, Carry Case, Luggage for made up rods with reels - 150cm / 59in
by JPA Adventure

Last edited:

Reaction score
So you use yours as a normal rod holdall Mike,not as a ready rod bag,I looked and there is no protection,ie padding inside,is that correct? Good value though,that's for sure.

mikench

Reaction score
Correct Alan but the rods are in a bag and within a tube. I'm happy with setting up on the bank even if it takes me ages( mindfulness ensues) as my rods are safe. I can strap the bag, and do , to my Korum chair and wheel kit!

spenbeck

Reaction score
Does any body make a Rod ready style rod bag for either 13' or 14' 3 piece rod with a external pocket for bank sticks and a landing net handle

I use Preston Monster 2+2 holdalls. They do them in 160cm and 180cm. I can get 15' rods in the 180cm OK. This has an external pocket of landing net pole and bank sticks.