General Coarse Fishing Lakes with Cabins to hire

FeederHatch

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone recommend any lakes that also have cabins on site to hire and where the fishing is included in the price?

A few of us are interested in doing a short mid-week fishing break later this summer. Ideally a good general coarse fishing venue, so not just after carp, we would like to catch various species including barbel and tench.

We want to stay in the UK and we are based in Kent, but happy to drive somewhere within couple hundred miles.

Looking forward to seeing some suggestions - Thanks!

davebike

Reaction score
Beaver farm near East Grinsted in West Sussex but close to Surrey border
http://www.beaverfarmfishery.co.uk/

yes lots of carp but also general course and match I fish there occosionly with a pole Not stayed in the hot/cabin but I live 2 miles away :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Beaver farm near East Grinsted in West Sussex but close to Surrey border
http://www.beaverfarmfishery.co.uk/

yes lots of carp but also general course and match I fish there occosionly with a pole Not stayed in the hot/cabin but I live 2 miles away :)

One of our members Ralph, (fishplate42) is (or was) a regular at Beaver, he may be able to give you some info on the fishing but I know he’s not stayed there in the cabins.

Jim Crosskey 2

Reaction score
Hurst Farm Holiday Cottages lovely coarse fishing lakes on site and very close to the severn at Bridgnorth for barbel fishing. I've stayed here with a group of three other mates probably 5 or 6 times now, there's a good reason we keep going back, we really like it! Interesting lakes to fish, not catch a chuck commercial style but a bit more application needed.... no massive carp (mid doubles are the biggest we've had) but never blanked and also the only place I've ever caught 4 x 2lb+ perch in one session