Tying spade end hooks and hooklengths,or the inability to.

peterjg

Reaction score
Following on from the previous two posts I use a similar method of tying. I don't trust the knotless knot not slip without a hair so I do two knotless knots - it works well. I use the gp106 hooks which are barbed. Yes, the hooks hang at a slight angle but this actually aids hooking. In comparison the much used Domhoff knot for spade ends is much, much weaker.

rayner

Reaction score
I've given quite a lot of my reject tackle to the lad next door. I can see me teaching him to finger tie so he can do my hooks, for a small fee.

nottskev

Reaction score
Guilty as charged. I’ve tried, not very hard admittedly, but even with a hook tyer I fail. Like marrying Nigella it was not meant to be.

I can't see her without being reminded of her dad, but you might like this, Mike

YouTube

mikench

Reaction score
Ooh Kev I did enjoy that. I will have to go and lie down in a darkened room. She is fabulous imo and the only woman I would leave er indoors for. I reckon a week would be perfect .:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Come of it,it would be all over in a few seconds,oooooooohhhhhhh!!!!

mikench

Reaction score
I can do it as often as I like so there . Besides I might need a few days to acclimatise.

no-one in particular

Reaction score
And Notskev, you could spare a thought for those of us with heart problems. You nearly undid £100,000 worth of surgery there mate. The NHS is cannot afford that. Still, at least she has no sharp bits:)

Last edited:

Reaction score
And Notskev, you could spare a thought for those of us with heart problems. You nearly undid £100,000 worth of surgery there mate. The NHS is cannot afford that. Still, at least she has no sharp bits:)

Hasn't she,i would like to spend some time making sure of that...:rolleyes:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought I could end the “frivolous” nature of this serious thread by alerting the coffee aficionados that their raven haired dream drinks chain coffee.:eek:mg: