The greatest worry for mankind

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see that according to the news Mr Trump is at it again helping American industry by removing the water protection bill and allowing pollution of waterways to help industry.
What a great environmentalist this man is.

I really can't see that, there's so much fake news i'd take anything the media throw out with a large sprinkle of salt.
There seems to be more blatant lies being spread by the media now than ever before. It seems there's no control/penalties over the lies the media can publicise.
You only need look at the pure lies said about TR and he has video footage of the truth proving the left wing retards are exactly that, retards!

nottskev

Reaction score
There's no question of "fake news" around Trump's rollback of environmental protection laws. It's all on the record, and in line with the cost savings he promised his water industry supporters. On Thursday 23rd January, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) finalised a weakened replacement that removes millions of miles of streams and around half of America’s wetlands from federal oversight, potentially allowing pesticides and other pollutants to be dumped into them without penalty.

The Trump administration has dismantled around 100 environmental rules, including the reversal of a ban on mining companies discharging their waste into rivers.

A person may like these moves or not, but there's no denying they happened, any more than you can deny we've left the EU. It's not the media - these are his policies, and his new laws. He doesn't say it's "fake news" - he's proud of them!

Last edited:

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There's no question of "fake news" around Trump's rollback of environmental protection laws. It's all on the record, and in line with the cost savings he promised his water industry supporters. On Thursday 23rd January, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) finalised a weakened replacement that removes millions of miles of streams and around half of America’s wetlands from federal oversight, potentially allowing pesticides and other pollutants to be dumped into them without penalty.

The Trump administration has dismantled around 100 environmental rules, including the reversal of a ban on mining companies discharging their waste into rivers.

A person may like these moves or not, but there's no denying they happened, any more than you can deny we've left the EU. It's not the media - these are his policies, and his new laws. He doesn't say it's "fake news" - he's proud of them!

Ok, if that's the case it isn't good at all !
I'm surprised there's not more of a kick off about it from the environmetal side of things.
At the end of the day though Kev, people like us are nobodies in the grand sceme of things and I don't think we'll be around long enough for it to affect us, so we might as well just plod on as best we can until we join the choir invisible :(.

The bad one

Reaction score
The greatest threat to man - and all other life - is man. The planet will survive but not as we know it.
In the Year 25 25 if man is still alive...….. Zager and Evens 1969. They seemed to be well on to this back then. Hippies or visionaries?