Greys Bewick centre pin.

chipbuttee

Reaction score
Greys bewick centre pin spare parts could someone kindly advise if these are available? if so were could I purchase them?.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Greys bewick centre pin spare parts could someone kindly advise if these are available? if so were could I purchase them?.

The bewick is no longer in production. I would imagine your best option would be to contact Garry Mills at mill tackle for any repairs or parts?

For some strange reason I thought you where after a reel and so have edited my reply :).

Last edited:

nottskev

Reaction score
Which part(s) do you need, just out of interest? You can still find reels on ebay or elsewhere - for instance, there's a facebook page "Centrepin reels for sale, trade and swap" which has a big turnover of all kinds of pins. I got one from ebay, and, by a stroke of luck, an unused spare spool sometime later for only £30. Lovely reels. Btw - just noticed there's one on that facebook page at £115; it seems they're not getting any cheaper, but I wouldn't expect them to.

Last edited:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Bewicks command good money on the bay, an expensive way of finding a spare.

As Kev has asked, what’s the spare part you are looking for? There maybe other avenues for you to explore, e.g. Garry Mills.

chrissh

Reaction score
Try Billy Clarkes he known for stocking parts for discontinued tackle from boxes to reels

Billy Clarke Fishing Tackle
77-81 Alderson Rd, Highfield, Sheffield S2 4UB
Phone: 01142 551145 or 01142 587575

chipbuttee

Reaction score
Thank you for your responses I was looking at buying a second hand one and wondered what the spares situation would be but it sold so I have purchased a different reel elsewhere.