Clubs/associations

Paste paul

Reaction score
Hi guys....
I’ve been fancying doing a more varied approach to my fishing in the future......
I’ve already asked about fishing the river Trent and had some positive comments on that....
I live in Sheffield and wouldn’t mind buying a book for a club/association that have access to canals rivers and ponds so I can vary my fishing......
Admittedly over the last few years I’ve got into a rut of fishing commercial water I’m not knocking commercials and I do enjoy my days out but I would love to get back into a more natural style of fishing......
I’ve gotten very lazy.....
Is there any suggestions or recommendations ????
I’ve seen one that has stretches on the river Calder which I’ve never fished.......
Or is there any clubs that fish naturals more than commercial waters ???? I don’t mind match fishing I love the social side of it.......
Any help would be appreciated

flightliner

Reaction score
Paul, Doncaster and district AA have some good "natural" fishing , the new junction canal near Thorne, also the river Don .
Maybe the club with more diverse waters could be Scunthorpe Pisces , check out there website and you'll see they have about as good a portfolio as most any club for many miles around!

Paste paul

Reaction score
Paul, Doncaster and district AA have some good "natural" fishing , the new junction canal near Thorne, also the river Don .
Maybe the club with more diverse waters could be Scunthorpe Pisces , check out there website and you'll see they have about as good a portfolio as most any club for many miles around!

Cheers for that........ the Scunthorpe club does look pretty diverse
The Doncaster has some lovely waters........ I’ve fished Southfield res a few times had some good days there too !!
Both clubs are definitely good value for money too