Bread blending additives???

Paste paul

Reaction score
Generally, I fish for roach and skimmers, all my fishing before was on the Trent or reservoirs. We in Sheffield are blessed with the number of reservoirs, my favourite was Southfield near Thorne. Far too tricky for me to manage now, commercials are my only option.
Fishing carp dominated waters I always fish for them at some stage through the season but they soon lose my attention.
Don't worry about my condition I don't it's just a hindrance.

Hi ...... I’m a Sheffield lad too!
I love Southfield res but I haven’t fished it that much......
The last time I went (last year) I had about 30lb of skimmers on the feeder.......had a great day
We fished in the trees ....

rayner

Reaction score
The wood along the canal bank, it's a shame it's only ten pegs. The long bank is where I used to fish in the twenties.
We seem to be robbing the thread, after all, it's about bread additives.
Didn't use additives in the late 80s I had the idea they were a waste of time. Now everyone seems to add something to baits especially on commercials. When I fished for bream at waters like Clumber Park or Southfield, in particular, I never thought of bait additives I'd just use a mix of Sensas secret and brown crumb with chopped worm, perhaps a sweeter mix would have been better. I think I would propper confuse myself now with all the additives available.
I seem to be using more additives now than ever before.